Vnomic Policy Driven Delivery & Governance Platform Automates FlexPod DataCetner for SAP Applications
Silicon Valley, CA â€” Sept 7, 2015Â â€” Vnomic, the leading provider of automated policy-driven delivery and governance platform today announced that the FlexPodÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Datacenter for SAP applications powered by Vnomic Policy Driven Delivery & Governance platform is globally available now. This solution is a result of Vnomic co-innovation with SAP, Cisco and NetApp to deliver the next generation of Hybrid Clouds. The solution significantly accelerates the delivery & Time to value of the IOT and BigData applications powered by S4HANAÃ¢â€žÂ¢, BW/HANAÃ¢â€žÂ¢ & HANA VoraÃ¢â€žÂ¢.
Vnomic MetaDirector provides an application-centric approach and represents the applicationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s software components and hosting infrastructure as a single logical abstraction. Vnomic translates application requirements into a set of declarative infrastructure policies that are automatically fulfilled and enforced by Cisco ACI and NetApp. The result is a highly scalable application-centric platform that can efficiently instantiate, update, and decommission SAP HANA, SAP BW on SAP HANA and S4 on HANA landscapes quickly, securely, and risk free.
The notable features of Vnomic Policy Driven FlexPodÃ¢â€žÂ¢ DataCetner Automation for SAP Applications includes:
- Prevalidated FlexPod architecture with prebuilt application-centric automation
- Fully automated software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployment of new instances of SAP HANA and SAP BW on SAP HANA landscapes in minutes
- SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration (TDI)Ã¢â‚¬â€œcompliant clusters
- Support for a variety of SAP BW and SAP HANA topologies with high availability and backup
- Capability to host servers on both physical and virtual infrastructure to optimize performance, increase infrastructure utilization, and reduce costs
- Multitenancy for safe concurrent hosting of mixed workloads across multiple organizations
- Flexible scale-out architecture that allows computing, network, and storage capacity to be added as needed
- Automated and standardized configurations for computing and storage capacity, reducing zero-day costs and lead time
More information about this Vnomic, Cisco, SAP and NetApp co-innovation can be found at; www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/data-center-virtualization/application-centric-infrastructure/white-paper-c11-734753.pdf30
Vnomic is the leading provider of automated policy-driven delivery & governance platform. Vnomic MetaDirector is a Policy Driven Application & Infrastructure Delivery and Governance Platform that provides application-centric automation solution for the most sophisticated applications on the latest programmable Infrastructures, while ensuring compliance with the strictest performance, quality of service, security and governance requirements. Vnomic believes in open standards and is a co-editor of Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) cloud standards. More information about Vnomic is available at www.vnomic.com.
# # #
The VnomicÃ‚Â® logo is a registered Trademark of Vnomic Inc. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
SAP, SAPPHIRE, SAP HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
For more information, press only:
Media Contact, Jenna Peterson, Director of Marketing Communications, Vnomic Inc (408) 641-3810